We want great, original sharing economy ideas that will:
- be delivered in and create economic or social value for South Australia
- better use existing assets and resources
- address a pressing social issue (e.g homelessness).
The judges will assess ideas against the following criteria:
- Technical feasibility of the idea;
- Potential for implementation, sustainability and scalability;
- Application of collaborative economy principles;
- Potential direct value (or equivalent) create (economic, social environmental, etc);
- Potential indirect value created (impact or benefit of the initiative in the medium to long term);
- Ability to create ‘generative’ rather than ‘extractive’ economic value to South Australia;
- Business model competitiveness;
- Be original and innovative (see Terms and Conditions 2.2)
- Clear identification of the resources required for the implementation of the idea.
Got any questions? see our FAQs.