The People's Choice Prize was decided during the Final Pitch and Prize Ceremony, on Thursday 5 October. Attendees took part in deciding the winner of the Prize by voting for their favourite idea:
- Kindershare lets parents earn money by renting out their unused children's equipment.
- Spacetoco is all about connecting people who have space, to people who need space.
- Red Centre Enterprises will create native food products from materials that are either discarded or sold for negligible value.
- Connecting Up to Shared Assets is an online platform to help organisations in the disability sector share transport vehicles.
- Our Place enables people 50+ to find their best compatible housemate.
Only valid votes submitted during the specified period during the Final Pitch and Prize Ceremony contributed to deciding the People' Choice Prize. And the winner was...... Spacetoco!